5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram owner

Svt40

Reaction score
I just picked up my new truck today. Not exactly what I was after but still nice.

I was also sad to see my 2004 F150 go as I've had that truck for 17 years now and it's been reliable and still looks great.

So today I was after a white 2021 Laramie Night Edition but the numbers just would not work out to where I felt comfortable. So i went with my second choice. A 2021 Lone Star Night Edition in silver with the Bighorn 2 package and the Uconnect 12" infotainment center. The only thing it did not have that I wanted was the LED headlights. I've already got some Katskinz leather seat covers on the way.

I did want the silver more than the white, but I also wanted the Laramie more than the LoneStar. Cooled seats are nice to have here in Texas.

Sorry no pictures of the new truck. But I do have one of my (well used to be my) F150. DSC00107.JPG

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new truck . That F-150 looks pretty good too .

Svt40

Reaction score
Here is a picture. Looks the same as the rest. I plan to lower it and maybe get some bronze colored rims (not off road style). I'm picking it back up today from the dealership after getting some leather installed.

2021 Ram.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread