5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram Owner Settling In :)

PhotogDSlavey

Reaction score
Hi everyone...thanks for the add to the forum! Recently leased a 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab. This is our first Chrysler product ever and our first truck since around 2000 :) With a family of six it's been vans, SUVs and, recently, a 1Ton, 9-passenger conversion van...that's what this Ram just replaced. As the title states, we're just trying to settle in. Love the truck, but have been trying to get the towing situation worked out. Let's just say it's a work-in-progress ;) Going from a 1-ton chassis to a 1/2-ton, coil suspension has it growing pains. Just had the AirLIft 1000HD bags added...that took out the sag. Now, if I could only get the Andersen hitch settled in. I've been trolling around here from day one of ownership and have found answers to many questions. Included a pic with the dirty Ram and camper. Hopefully we'll have some decent Cincinnati weather soon so I can clean it up :). Thanks again for the add and thanks to everyone on the forum that takes the time to post!!

IMG_0938.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread