5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram Owner in PA

Gallatin

Reaction score
Hello--I have been lurking in the background for several months and finally decided to join about a week ago. I actually have had my 2019 Laramie for about 9 months. I came from a 2018 Silverado and I have found that the Ram does not disappoint. The interior and exterior styling as well as the ride quality are superior to the Silverado. I am not here, however, to bash the Chevy but rather share my pleasure with the 5th Generation Ram. I'm curious what others think of the Chrome on their Laramie's and/or other models? At first, I wasn't sure about all of the chrome on the Laramie but 9 months later it has grown on me. I ask this because I have noticed that several people seem to want to delete the chrome and go either body color or black out the chrome. Anyway--glad to be here and have already found very useful information.

Thanks,

Gallatin

Attachments

• IMG_1611.jpg
    IMG_1611.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1613.jpg
    IMG_1613.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 31

chithead

Reaction score
Welcome to the world of Ram! I think it's a personal preference on the chrome. I am personally not a huge fan, but also don't like gold/brass. That doesn't mean it isn't good though!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. Thanks for joining us. RAM has definitely set out to bring people to the club, and they sure have. Here in Central PA the tide has sure turned, way more new RAM trucks than new Chevy or Fords.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome, I personally like a “ Tri “ colored theme when it comes to trucks. Hence why all of mine have been so. I know chrome isn’t for everyone, but I respect what you do with your own vehicle . :)

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!
I'm in the midst of replacing my brake lines on my '04 2500 HD and my 2019-late RAM is being built at the factory now.
I'm anxious to get it as well so I can enjoy it :)

Gallatin

Reaction score
Welcome, I personally like a “ Tri “ colored theme when it comes to trucks. Hence why all of mine have been so. I know chrome isn’t for everyone, but I respect what you do with your own vehicle . :)
I agree--totally a matter of personal taste! I may still modify mine a bit--black grill and leave the chrome bumpers. I'm having a Borla Touring exhaust installed today and hopefully having my steering issues resolved as well.

Gallatin

Reaction score
Welcome. Thanks for joining us. RAM has definitely set out to bring people to the club, and they sure have. Here in Central PA the tide has sure turned, way more new RAM trucks than new Chevy or Fords.
Monster Truck Show--big annual event here in Bloomsburg
Going there Saturday for 4x4 Jamboree.

If my son doesn't change his mind back to Carlisle

Users who are viewing this thread