5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram Owner from Alberta

teadubb

Reaction score
Hey, first time Ram owner from Edmonton area. Picked up a (mostly) loaded Ram Sport in silver metallic. In the past I've been more of a lowered truck guy, but I understand that's a little more difficult with these trucks so I'm currently undecided. I definitely want to find a set of 22's off a 2019 Ram Limited for the meantime.

Attachments

• 1S7QkhP.jpg
    1S7QkhP.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 33
  • WCL9G2E.jpg
    WCL9G2E.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 33

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Your dog is impressed with your purchase. Keep up the good work. (y)

Damion

Reaction score
A lowered truck in Alberta?? I thought it was mile high or nothing out there. lol At least the guys that come home for their time off say that. ( Im in Nova Scotia )

Lowering is possible, just have to find the right kit to get the drop you want.

teadubb

Reaction score
A lowered truck in Alberta?? I thought it was mile high or nothing out there. lol At least the guys that come home for their time off say that. ( Im in Nova Scotia )

Lowering is possible, just have to find the right kit to get the drop you want.
Ya I'm seeing some lowering springs, might start with that for now. Down the road I'll probably look at doing a 2"/4" drop

Damion

Reaction score
If you come across 2" rear lowering springs let me know. I want a set for mine but they are non existent north of the border. And shipping / duties to get them here is stupid expensive

teadubb

Reaction score
If you come across 2" rear lowering springs let me know. I want a set for mine but they are non existent north of the border. And shipping / duties to get them here is stupid expensive
****, good to know. I'll keep you posted

Users who are viewing this thread