5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram owner-Bonus drive rebate question

scRAMbled

Reaction score
Hi folks, picked up my new Ram on 1/16 and I'm trying to complete the Bonus drive rebate form online. I'm stuck on the box for affiliation. For those of you who completed the online form, what did you put in that box? I'm not an Allstate customer and any combination I try will not let me past that section.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200204-212545_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200204-212545_Samsung Internet.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 45

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
I used allstate even though im not a customer of theirs and i have already received my check. I have heard of others doing the same thing.

scRAMbled

Reaction score
I used allstate even though im not a customer of theirs and i have already received my check. I have heard of others doing the same thing.
Any idea how I get around that box on the screen? Any combination I've tried won't allow me to get to the next screen. Do I have to send it snail mail? I would hope not in this day and age!

NC Rebel

Reaction score
Did you happen to try filling out the form on a computer instead of your phone? It worked for me, waiting on my check.

scRAMbled

Reaction score
Did you happen to try filling out the form on a computer instead of your phone? It worked for me, waiting on my check.
I haven't, only tried on my phone. When I get home tomorrow I'll try my laptop.

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I used this link that Patsy1099 pointed me towards-

Had no problem submitting on 2/2 for both my Ram & my wife's Jeep. Did it all on my phone. I am not an Allstate customer either. Already got an email back that both my submissions were approved too. Free $500 woohoo! :D

OBXDave

Reaction score
Just submitted mine today using the AllState website. Thanks for the heads-up! Would be nice to see it happen however, with the current financial mayhem who knows if it will or not........

Boston

Reaction score
Rams website has been massively changed. Enough to **** off the window shoppers. No more see truck on dealer site, now it’s just start the buying process.

Incentives remain the same through 4/14

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Rams website has been massively changed. Enough to **** off the window shoppers. No more see truck on dealer site, now it’s just start the buying process.

Incentives remain the same through 4/14
The buttons come and go. Really thier inventory search is useless anyways. wth is the point of narrowing down things when its gonna show you everything but what you chose anyhow? Cargurus search seems to work much better, and no dealer websites with 40 pop ups and crap and disclaimers. For the dealers that use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/