5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New RAM owner after 23 Years with a Silverado

HDPilot103

Reaction score
Hi All, new member from CA. Just bought my new to me Certified 2021 RAM 1500 4x4 with 12K miles, very loaded Bighorn, every feature I wanted and then some. Got it for what I considered a decent price from a dealer. The last new truck I bought brand new was my 2001 Chevrolet Silverado extended cab 5.3. It's funny, you don't realize what you are missing until you have it...love the RAM and all it's features.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi

Rebond

Reaction score
Grats on the new ride HDPilot.

The big 3 all make nice trucks these days and all have their quirks, but I always come back to Rams for their ride, interior and the Hemi w/8spd.

Limited Legend

Reaction score
Hi All, new member from CA. Just bought my new to me Certified 2021 RAM 1500 4x4 with 12K miles, very loaded Bighorn, every feature I wanted and then some. Got it for what I considered a decent price from a dealer. The last new truck I bought brand new was my 2001 Chevrolet Silverado extended cab 5.3. It's funny, you don't realize what you are missing until you have it...love the RAM and all it's features.

Congrats and welcome to the club!

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the group! I've owned Chevys and Fords myself and they were good in their time. But when it came time to shop for this one, I found that Chevy offered only leaf springs in the rear and they were composite. So I'd have had to add a steel spring kit and traction bars right out of the gate before even thinking about towing anything. And they wanted to force me into a big block engine to get the dual range transfer case, and I don't need that much power or worse mileage. So bye-bye bowtie, hello Ram and here I am.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Hello there!

Congratulations and welcome to the Ram family! We are so excited for you! If you ever need any assistance, please feel free to reach out to our team via private message. Enjoy!

Lex
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread