5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram Limited..Week too soon!

Henry Ruger

Reaction score
I bought my 2020 Ram Limited the week before the 0% for 72 Months deal started, on February 29th. Otherwise...this is the most luxurious vehicle I have ever owned...and the most expensive! Ha! There is literally NO option that it does not have! (I even added the retractable step.) It is our 2nd Chrsyler product, my wife has a Sebring Convertible.

This thing is unbelievable. Once a week or so I sit in it, read the owners manual, and find new stuff that it does. Just today I found out the right side of my tailgate opens too!

I have the White one, with the beige and blue leather interior. Right now I am stressed over getting "color transfer" off of my leather seats. There is a bluish stain, I assume from jeans and shirts, but not sure. I am working on it with leather cleaner and alcohol.

During this COVID-19 crap , living in a state with a Democrat as governor, having shut everything down, I haven't taken it on any long drives yet, but around my area (I live in the country,) it has performed wonderfully.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine.

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do not apply alcohol to your leather, ever!
Buy a quality seat cover.

Barqs

Reaction score
I have had good luck with the Lexol Leather Cleaner and Conditioner on my light tan leather interior removing the blue stains from clothing transfers. It hasn't seemed to do any damage and removes the color.

Users who are viewing this thread