5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram Laramie - wow

Kamper

Reaction score
Live near Golden Co. Have mostly owned SUV's and/or Nissan Titans. My 2016 Lexus GX460 lease nearing end - and started to really investigate the Ram as wife was ok to go back to a truck if that's what i wanted. Ram been top of list since new model came out. Long story short - took advantage of all the incentives and got a sign and drive lease incentive thru the broker I've used for multiple transactions.

This truck is simply amazing. Rides better than any truck i test drove hands down. Quiet ride? Much quieter than my GX460 - and thats saying something! Even the wife upon first ride after i picked it up was amazed. She drives a 1 yr old Acura and made the comment that the interior is more luxurious than her Acura.

My truck:

19 Ram Laramie Crew Cab 5'7" bed.
Sport Appearance Package (but sport hood delete)
Level 1
E-locker
33gallon
Billet Silver color
Side Steps (wife's only ask)
Kind of - everything i need and nothing i don't.

Added:
Bedrug be liner (so happy i went this route)
Extang Hardfold 2.0 Tonneau - installed in 10 minutes and works brilliantly
Maxxliner custom fit front/rear floor mats/liners - perfect fit and finish

And of course - a toddler seat with seat protector! gotta take care of the lil guy!!

Overall and 300 miles in - its been perfect. Everything seems as it should. Fit and finish is outstanding. No nosies, rattles etc... even as quiet as it is in the cabin - i love that i can hear that Hemi growl!! The UConnect w CarPlay is brilliant and seamless. Really loving this truck!
J+5Sja6yQsavQx3k0BQDaQ.jpg

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As far as I know, that Hemi sound is the real deal... not piped-in artificial sound like Ford and BMW does.

S

Smashy71

Live near Golden Co. Have mostly owned SUV's and/or Nissan Titans. My 2016 Lexus GX460 lease nearing end - and started to really investigate the Ram as wife was ok to go back to a truck if that's what i wanted. Ram been top of list since new model came out. Long story short - took advantage of all the incentives and got a sign and drive lease incentive thru the broker I've used for multiple transactions.

This truck is simply amazing. Rides better than any truck i test drove hands down. Quiet ride? Much quieter than my GX460 - and thats saying something! Even the wife upon first ride after i picked it up was amazed. She drives a 1 yr old Acura and made the comment that the interior is more luxurious than her Acura.

My truck:

19 Ram Laramie Crew Cab 5'7" bed.
Sport Appearance Package (but sport hood delete)
Level 1
E-locker
33gallon
Billet Silver color
Side Steps (wife's only ask)
Kind of - everything i need and nothing i don't.

Added:
Bedrug be liner (so happy i went this route)
Extang Hardfold 2.0 Tonneau - installed in 10 minutes and works brilliantly
Maxxliner custom fit front/rear floor mats/liners - perfect fit and finish

And of course - a toddler seat with seat protector! gotta take care of the lil guy!!

Overall and 300 miles in - its been perfect. Everything seems as it should. Fit and finish is outstanding. No nosies, rattles etc... even as quiet as it is in the cabin - i love that i can hear that Hemi growl!! The UConnect w CarPlay is brilliant and seamless. Really loving this truck!
View attachment 11896

I hear you. I have Porsche Cayenne and the ram is much quieter.

Kamper

Reaction score
Thanks guys - and somehow forgot it has the 3.92 axle and trailer brake controller - DOH! But in all seriousness - I work from home and i am trying to find reasons just to go drive around!

Reactions: MSB

Users who are viewing this thread