5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram in the family

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well after a few years in a GMC, I am now back in Ram 1500. :cool:

I purchased in July and so far I am happy with this truck. It took me about a month to find what I wanted in way options. I ended up getting from a dealer out of state. I almost ordered the truck, but the minimum wait time was about 2-3 months according to my local dealer. Since I had already sold my previous truck, this waiting was not something that was not an option. So after many let downs, I found this truck, not exactly the color I wanted, but everything else was perfect. Now after a few months with it, I am loving the color.

So here is my spec on my truck:

2020 Ram 1500 Bighorn Crew
5.7 HEMI
4x4
Night Editon
12in Infotainment
Alpine Speakers
Pano Sunroof
Bed Utility Group
Multi-Function Tailgate

And a big thanks to all on the forums, it really did help my decision (y)

NJJoe

Reaction score
What kind of floor mats are in the back? That's a beautiful truck. I have the 2021 bighorn 5.7 crew with the 5'7" bed night edition. I don't have those nice mats you do. I did just finish the upgrade to the mid-level LED head and fog lights the Rebel and Laramie have. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to aim or adjust them though. I just installed them as is, right out of the box.

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Those are the OEM heavy duty rubber floor mats. I have them on my Bighorn too, they’re awesome.

SkittleRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What kind of floor mats are in the back? That's a beautiful truck. I have the 2021 bighorn 5.7 crew with the 5'7" bed night edition. I don't have those nice mats you do. I did just finish the upgrade to the mid-level LED head and fog lights the Rebel and Laramie have. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to aim or adjust them though. I just installed them as is, right out of the box.

They are the factory all weather mats and I absolutely love them! Best mats and the fitment is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online