5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New RAM Guy Here

Crew4X2

Reaction score
New RAM owner here, checking in.

Never owned a RAM before (or ANY MOPAR vehicle for that matter). Previously (a few years ago) owned an F150 with a real V8, but wasn't all that impressed with it. The new 5G RAMS are quite impressive though. I am not disappointed.

Went for the bright white 1500 4x2 night edition. I absolutely love the blacked out trim.

So far I've added wheel well covers (when did those become an option???) and a DualLiner bed liner.

I'm digging this truck so far.

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Pic4.jpg
    Pic4.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 15
  • Pic5.jpg
    Pic5.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Pic6.jpg
    Pic6.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Pic8.jpg
    Pic8.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 16

Awood05

Reaction score
Welcome and Congratulations! Ford guy myself, the RAM just blows away the competition.

Ramjack

Reaction score
New RAM owner here, checking in. Never owned a RAM before (or ANY MOPAR vehicle for that matter).
Same with me. Until maybe 10 years ago, I never would have even considered any FCA product. Too much baggage from the dark cloud of the Chrysler name.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a moment. This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread