5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram crew cab North Edition

Dan_NY

Reaction score
Hi guys,

put my deposit down today on a Granite Crystal crew cab North edition with Equipment group 2, Premium LED lighting, and Bed Utility group.

I tried to order a Brake Controller and Rear wheel liners, they told me the truck doesn't have the 4 pin connectors needed for the brake controller and that there is no Rear wheel liner for this model only Tire shields. I searched 2019 Rear tire shields and it looks like perhaps they are the rear wheel liners and it just might be a name misunderstanding. anyway I went ahead and ordered the "shields". the parts manager was out they will be calling me on monday on pricing on optional Tri fold Tonneau cover and Side steps.

MFALRAM

Reaction score
Hi guys,

put my deposit down today on a Granite Crystal crew cab North edition with Equipment group 2, Premium LED lighting, and Bed Utility group.

I tried to order a Brake Controller and Rear wheel liners, they told me the truck doesn't have the 4 pin connectors needed for the brake controller and that there is no Rear wheel liner for this model only Tire shields. I searched 2019 Rear tire shields and it looks like perhaps they are the rear wheel liners and it just might be a name misunderstanding. anyway I went ahead and ordered the "shields". the parts manager was out they will be calling me on monday on pricing on optional Tri fold Tonneau cover and Side steps.
View attachment 22796
Congrats!!! I’m a fellow NYer myself from the Mohawk Valley Area

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello from the other end of New York State, Buffalo area. Granite Crystal is a real nice color. Congratulations on your purchase!

Users who are viewing this thread