5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New RAM Connect or aftermarket alarm

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Although there are few 2022's in member's hands, the few that do have them, how do you like the RAM Connect features? I'm not too concerned about the map updates or being able to start my truck via Google, but more interested in the security aspect to track via GPS, etc. Is it worth the money or would a Dronemobile or Viper Smartstart be a better option?

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
idk did they update the Uconnect system for the 22 model year or not, but the Uconnect for 19' model is suck, that's why i went with aftermarket and it is way better.

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just for info, I called GEICO and tried to get a discount because of my Uconnect anti theft features and GEICO said that the GPS locating stuff does not make any difference from their perspective in reducing their cost when a theft occurs so they offer no discount for that. Immobilization was mentioned as a positive feature.

Users who are viewing this thread