5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New RAM 3 days ago

cocowboy

Reaction score
Howdy, Happy New Year! cocowboy here, I found all y'all looking for a leveling lift for a brand new 2020 RAM 1500 Limited w/Air Suspension . Maximum Steel Metallic is the color man does it look cool in the sunshine! I hail from Colorado and am really looking forward to engaging in the Forum.

Lrpilot

Reaction score
Howdy, Happy New Year! cocowboy here, I found all y'all looking for a leveling lift for a brand new 2020 RAM 1500 Limited w/Air Suspension . Maximum Steel Metallic is the color man does it look cool in the sunshine! I hail from Colorado and am really looking forward to engaging in the Forum.
Can you post some pics? I’m awaiting my custom build and also got Max Steel. I love seeing the pics to get a better idea of the color since the dealers had none of those colors on the lots around here. Thanks and welcome aboard!

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, great looking truck!

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new truck looks fantastic !

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online