5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram 1500 limited owner

dfspt

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I recently picked up new 1500 Limited, my 1st ever order from factory! Extremely happy w this luxurious truck. This forum seems great, so I’m looking forward to learning new ideas to accessorize and willing to share my experiences.

Reverse

Reaction score
welcome, and enjoy your truck. About to reach 50,000 miles in mine. No real problems, other than a failed headlight and camera in the very first week of ownership.

Burnzie

Reaction score
Congratulations, there are plenty of know-it-all people on here that will tell you exactly what you can or can't do with YOUR truck.
Enjoy YOUR truck.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I recently picked up new 1500 Limited, my 1st ever order from factory! Extremely happy w this luxurious truck. This forum seems great, so I’m looking forward to learning new ideas to accessorize and willing to share my experiences.

Welcome. Good choice!!

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread