5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram 1500 DT FOX Suspension

BiGJZ74

Reaction score
Not sure if you’re aware but the Mopar lift does not fit the Ram Rebel models as those come with Bilsteins on them and you reuse the ring from factory front struts on to the new Fox Struts

Even when doing front Fox Coilovers now you’re talking about a $1300 Mopar lift kit
Plus $900 or so for Fox 2.0 Coilovers to simply have a rear track bar bracket

the 3.5 SST kit even tho was 900$ stole that thing BNIB for $300 and wanted to get it installed but dont want want to stiffen ride with the preload spacers. The Readylift control arms feel really good in quality compared to the plastic or composite whatever they are Factory and Mopar UCAs

At the moment I’m only using the Front top hat 2” spacer and UCA from the SST kit only leveling the truck. I want to use the rest of my SST kit which are the 2” spring spacers and taller bumpstop axle pads along with FOXs 2.0 front and rear but it’s strange how Readylift doesn’t think it’s necessary to have a Track bar Bracket but the Mopar lift includes one!

all in all I’ll be in it about $1500-$1600 ($300 for 3.5SST, ~$1300 FOX 2.0 Coilovers/rear shocks) and not $2,200 for a Mopar Lift plus front Fox Coilovers and be left with the Mopar UCAs and Front Struts left over that I can’t even use

think I’ll just bite the bullet install the rest of the SST kit and hopefully axle isn’t shifted too far over to one side
I Have a a RL 3.5" SST lift w/ Bilsteins 5100F/5160R an no need for track bar adjustment.

Users who are viewing this thread