5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New poor edition

JoyBoy

Reaction score
Hi all, got a new poor edition. Hopefully can find some takeoffs on here! I’ve already seen some nice rigs that has motivated me

JerryBsizzle

Reaction score
Hi all, got a new poor edition. Hopefully can find some takeoffs on here! I’ve already seen some nice rigs that has motivated me
Aint nothing wrong with a "peasant" model. Shoot next time I'm going even more peasant. Just want to root, not have my *** massaged and air on my balls.

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

not have my *** massaged and air on my balls.
Lol, Idk... I'd absolutely take a massage and a cool breeze down under. Sounds refreshing 😂

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Poor edition? Couldn't of been a Ram as even the cheap ones are expensive.
Or maybe you mean you are poor now after you bought it.

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
welcome, are you the Joyboy? did you named your new ship
I often see rebel take offs in CA for a steal, not sure where you are at but with patience and luck you should find a good deal

JoyBoy

Reaction score
welcome, are you the Joyboy? did you named your new ship
I often see rebel take offs in CA for a steal, not sure where you are at but with patience and luck you should find a good deal
haha not yet, gotta get my JR for it too. I’m on the east coast so a bit far for me. I’m hoping a set pop up though.

JoyBoy

Reaction score
Poor edition? Couldn't of been a Ram as even the cheap ones are expensive.
Or maybe you mean you are poor now after you bought it.
This is the truth right here. Now I’m contemplating mods, my neighbor just lifted his truck and it looks phenomenal. So between that and this forum, I’m in trouble haha

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
This is the truth right here. Now I’m contemplating mods, my neighbor just lifted his truck and it looks phenomenal. So between that and this forum, I’m in trouble haha
why not put what you have in your signature, so we do not have to look up your past posts to see what truck you have?

JoyBoy

Reaction score
why not put what you have in your signature, so we do not have to look up your past posts to see what truck you have?
I haven’t gotten that far yet… my bad I’m new

ben b

Reaction score
Hmmm... By the "poor edition" do you mean you got a Nissan Titan?

I accidently rented a basic RAM, fell in love with it and ended up ordering my own a few months later. I have no self-control so I checked lots of option boxes, but they don't make the truck fundamentally better.

Enjoy your Ram!

Users who are viewing this thread