5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Owner (Rebel)

PLRX

Reaction score
My name is Pete, I'm a NOON to this forum, and to the RAM world. I have been a GM man all my life. AS a homeowner with five boxers, I have envisioned a truck for four years and decided to rent all of them first. The RAM won by an ample margin. Five days ago, I brought home a 2021 RAM Rebel Crew Cab with the Eco-Diesel. This is my first truck, and my first diesel ever.

Now I must learn about the RAMs and counting on your veterans to school me about all I need to know. I'm also a modifier freak, please post the favorites website for the aftermarket. Right away I need a bed liner for light duty/protection best diesel, best DEF, best oil.

Already ordered a bed liner and side steps, I'm a DIY'er, thus, will be doing all basic maintenance in the Rebel.

Thanks in advance

1610315264776.png

Awood05

Reaction score
Welcome and Congratulations! Good Looking truck!

Ford guy myself that made the switch to RAM.

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats, nice looking truck! Nothing beats that grin from ear to ear when you’re sitting in your brand new truck lol. I love modding and use AutoAnything, American trucks, and you can find a lot on Amazon. You can usually chat their online tech supports to get discounts before you order too

Users who are viewing this thread