5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New owner of a 2020 Limited

djgiron

Reaction score
Just traded my Chevy Colorado ZR2 for a 2020 Limited. That was a fun truck, but in the 2 years I owned it, I never had a chance to take it off roading like I had planned, it just made road trips mainly. So I decided to get a more luxurious truck. Looking forward to learning all I can about this truck.

Forgot to add, I live in Colorado.

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just traded my Chevy Colorado ZR2 for a 2020 Limited. That was a fun truck, but in the 2 years I owned it, I never had a chance to take it off roading like I had planned, it just made road trips mainly. So I decided to get a more luxurious truck. Looking forward to learning all I can about this truck.

Forgot to add, I live in Colorado.
Congrats, and welcome to the Ram Club!

djgiron

Reaction score
9e959f9d74f1d9d3a22b52c2df178928.jpg

07f1ac7cc35c9687d6b04aa8067981aa.jpg

My new truck and my trade in

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Beautiful truck. Congrats.

Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a moment.
This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

iLikeTurtles

Reaction score
Any chance youd be willing to share MSRP vs paid before TTL? I love my limited. Issue is it is so smooth you notice very small imperfections.

Users who are viewing this thread