5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New owner looking to mod

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nebraska doesn't allow any darker than 35% on front doors, and nothing allowed in windshield. I have 20% front doors and 35% windshield. Haven't had any issues with cops. And we don't have inspections

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My only critique on your truck, and I don't care what vehicle or who owns it, I will say same thing. Pick a set of stripes. If you do the racing stripes over the top, don't do stripes down the side. If you like the side stripes, skip the racing stripes. To me, it's too much having more than one style of vinyl stripes on the same vehicle. Otherwise I love it

My only critique on your truck, and I don't care what vehicle or who owns it, I will say same thing. Pick a set of stripes. If you do the racing stripes over the top, don't do stripes down the side. If you like the side stripes, skip the racing stripes. To me, it's too much having more than one style of vinyl stripes on the same vehicle. Otherwise I love it
I understand, That is why they make chocolate and vanilla.
SRT w stripes.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread