5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New owner and member

1slowRAM

Reaction score
Hey everyone. New 2019 Ram 1500 owner and member of the forum. I bought this truck at the end of January when I took advantage of the great rebates being offered. So far, this truck has been immaculate. I haven't had an issues as of 600 miles. I love everything about the truck from the exterior to the interior. I have the Laramie edition and the leather and interior has been top notch. I didnt get the center console with the 12" screen. I felt like it was just another point of failure down the road especially with the heating and cooling system. I haven't been really keeping tracking of the MPG until further engine break in. But so far with the 4x4 and the 3.92. I've been averaging city and highway of 17. Cant really complain. The first thing I did was purchase a smart liner floormats. Best decision to make especially with kids. I also had the bedliner sprayed and it's been top notch. I'll keep posting on here with updates and issues with the RAM.

Attachments

• FullSizeR.jpg
    FullSizeR.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 11

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Welcome to 5thGenRams forum and thanks for joining us!

Users who are viewing this thread