5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New owner alert

murlanboy

Reaction score
f99c183ab15eb0b20f937fddd6cd330a.jpg
4c05b4fcfdddb4fcbc1962f7d354cb31.jpg

Just picked up my 2019. Big Horn. Looking for recommendations on exhaust etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. I recommend you go grab this extra rebate :D

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

kmblackbear

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome. Check my post out to see the Borla Atak sound on a cold start vs stock. I love it but it all depends on what you are looking for in an exhaust for YOUR truck. :)

Best thing to look around and see what they all offer. Borla has 3 types ranging from mild to aggressive, then there is Carven, flowmaster, and several others.

murlanboy

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome. Check my post out to see the Borla Atak sound on a cold start vs stock. I love it but it all depends on what you are looking for in an exhaust for YOUR truck. :)

Best thing to look around and see what they all offer. Borla has 3 types ranging from mild to aggressive, then there is Carven, flowmaster, and several others.

Sounds good I went with the outlaw once installed I’ll upload videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread