5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Owner 5th Gen

Bikelly

Reaction score
Hi,

Just purchased Ram Big Horn Crew Cab with 3.92 gears so I can tow a Camper and a boat. I have owned various trucks over the years including Toyota and Chevy's. After doing a lot of research purchasing the Ram was an easy decision. Ride, looks, towing - it's the best truck out there. First camping trip is in 2 weeks can't wait to see how it tows. Additions so far are a tuxedo pro tonneau cover and the flip down step to access the bed. Looking forward to learning a lot more in this forum

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi,

Just purchased Ram Big Horn Crew Cab with 3.92 gears so I can tow a Camper and a boat. I have owned various trucks over the years including Toyota and Chevy's. After doing a lot of research purchasing the Ram was an easy decision. Ride, looks, towing - it's the best truck out there. First camping trip is in 2 weeks can't wait to see how it tows. Additions so far are a tuxedo pro tonneau cover and the flip down step to access the bed. Looking forward to learning a lot more in this forum
Good choice to tow with, hemi I presume...

Clean19

Reaction score
Hi Bi Kelly, welcome. We are tolerant of any lifestyle, as we're all here to talk about trucks ;)

Users who are viewing this thread