5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New owner - 2022 Rebel - expat in Bahrain

skylineguv

Reaction score
Greetings all,
New '22 Ram Rebel owner, although I've been on and trawling the forum in the background for a while now. Currently living in Bahrain (back and forth to Saudi Arabia everyday for work).

First Ram since my '13 Laramie Sport...there was a '16 F150 Lariat and an '18 Ridgeline Black Edition in between back in Calgary, Canada.
Happy to be back in a Ram, and a truck in general after a 2 year hiatus!

No major plans for the vehicle other than to enjoy it. Exhaust will almost definitely get changed out for something a little more rowdy, and I'll no doubt change the wheels and tires up at some point. Otherwise, just bits and bobs as the time and my needs/whims take me.

KonaLaury

Reaction score
Greetings all,
New '22 Ram Rebel owner, although I've been on and trawling the forum in the background for a while now. Currently living in Bahrain (back and forth to Saudi Arabia everyday for work).

First Ram since my '13 Laramie Sport...there was a '16 F150 Lariat and an '18 Ridgeline Black Edition in between back in Calgary, Canada.
Happy to be back in a Ram, and a truck in general after a 2 year hiatus!

No major plans for the vehicle other than to enjoy it. Exhaust will almost definitely get changed out for something a little more rowdy, and I'll no doubt change the wheels and tires up at some point. Otherwise, just bits and bobs as the time and my needs/whims take me.
Welcome.

Red Rebels forever! LOL

I went with the Carven exhaust and am very happy with it. Just the right level of sound.

skylineguv

Reaction score
Welcome.

Red Rebels forever! LOL

I went with the Carven exhaust and am very happy with it. Just the right level of sound.

This is the first time I've owned a red vehicle since the early to mid 90's!

For the exhaust, after a bit of deliberation, I went with AWE.
Having been an on/off/on again VAG owner for quite a few years, I was already familiar with their quality...now I just have to wait for the bloody thing to make it over here.

Svt40

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Bahrain where even at midnight it's still too hot to play volleyball!

skylineguv

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Bahrain where even at midnight it's still too hot to play volleyball!
Nice enough at this time of the year. Will start to get a little unpleasant warmth wise in 6 to 8 weeks, and properly uncomfortable as the humidity comes (and temps continue to skyrocket) through May :(

But, on the flip side, gas prices are cheap :D

Users who are viewing this thread