5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Owner 2021 Ram 1500 Limited in Pacific Northwest

B33k

Reaction score
Just joined the ranks of Ram owners and Im located in the Seattle Area. I have found the forums really helpful in my option selections and will be adding a few simple mods. I just got the Husky mud flaps and have the floor mats on the way. I am still looking at Tonneau covers but leaning towards the Undercover UltraFlex at the moment but haven't pulled the trigger.

I plan to use the crew cab back for my bloodhounds, does anyone have a great solution to keep hair and slobber contained? I had one of the backseat hammock solutions for my SUV which I traded in that worked ok but not terrific.

Thanks.. Glad to be here!

1611082518865.jpeg

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
Congrats on the new rig and welcome to the Forum!

I might have some interest for you on tonneau covers in my build thread (see sig below); scroll down to list in the first post to get link.

As far as dog slobber, I have no suggestions for you since my Red Heeler doesn't slobber at all (just sheds like a banshee). So I just spread out old blankets when I take him. Slobber adds a whole other dynamic to keeping the truck clean...lol.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very nice truck and welcome from a fellow PNW member!

FishOn

Reaction score
Welcome, amigo. Representing the PNW.
LOTS of ways to spend $$ on your truck around here...

B33k

Reaction score
Welcome, amigo. Representing the PNW.
LOTS of ways to spend $$ on your truck around here...
I am noticing that but that's ok for now. I have an Undercover Ultraflex on order as well as the Bedrug XLT on it's way. Right now I am researching and loading up my Amazon cart to a Ceramic Coating.

Users who are viewing this thread