5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New/Old Wheels

JLUR_

Reaction score
To each their own but I feel that they don't really match the refined look of your truck. The OEM wheels would look better.

warmachine

Reaction score
They really have a mid 2000s style to them that doesn’t go with the new truck, but if you like them who cares what anyone else thinks.

Lonestar21

Reaction score
Yes sorry but they are ugly/horrible doesn’t go with the truck at all.

Vic

Reaction score
I'm not getting all the wheel hate on here -- they look good to me! Something different and don't look like low quality at all.

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wow, those wheels make the 2019 Ram look like its 20 years old. I understand not everyone likes OEM or OffRoad but go with something nice. Not my style but at least he didn't make it look like it was on 13x7 Daytons IMG_0006.jpg

SamCooper

Reaction score
I like them, they definitely look different than most aftermarket wheels I see on newer trucks.

Lize

Reaction score
I don't mind the style of the rims but they look small and the truck low to the ground?

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
Do these look horrible? Wheels from an old Chevy Tahoe I used to own. View attachment 14832

Do you have a BEFORE pic? Easier for me to give my opinion if i see what we comparing to : ) I'm guessing they weren't the Laramie ones, even tho i don't care for those much while everyone else seems to,,, i never seem to "warm up to what's IN STYLE" until they are yesterday's news, so i'll prolly be looking for a set of them in 2024....lol

Last edited:

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i dont think the rims look great, but also not ugly.

we as a group just had to look at a picture once or twice, you have to look at the whole package everyday. the rims are on your truck, you must like them.

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
Wow, those wheels make the 2019 Ram look like its 20 years old. I understand not everyone likes OEM or OffRoad but go with something nice. Not my style but at least he didn't make it look like it was on 13x7 Daytons

View attachment 14881

with that color truck i actually think THOSE wheels look great, they are ridiculous in that size, but a 20 inch wheel. would prolly look GREAT!

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
JamMastaJ,

I like a flow in a vehicle and its parts. Oddly enough, my opinion, if you put your finger over the nerf bars (when looking at the picture) the rims work for the most part. The rims are too small with too much wheel gap. If you are eventually going for a low rider or semi low....then maybe, with another choice in nerf bars. As noted there's some clashing of the retro rims and new RAM grille.

Low riders in the early 80's were "slammin" and Jam Master Jay was killing it!!! (RIP)....just showing my age as I was a teenager in the early 80's!!!

I edited your pic so you can see what I am saying about the nerf bars. Wish I could blow those rims up a bit and reduce that wheel gap(remove nerf bars)....who was it that dabbles in photoshop??? :unsure::unsure::unsure::D

When it comes to the flow and symmetry of a vehicle; I get on my own nerves!!! lmao!!! Driving myself crazy right now over nerf bars/wheel to wheel because of the "flow" put together as a whole.

Go with your gut, as stated you drive it, you have to like it!!!

Attachments

• JamMastaJ 2019 RAM.jpg
    JamMastaJ 2019 RAM.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 31

JoeRam

Reaction score
JamMastaJ,

I like a flow in a vehicle and its parts. Oddly enough, my opinion, if you put your finger over the nerf bars (when looking at the picture) the rims work for the most part. The rims are too small with too much wheel gap. If you are eventually going for a low rider or semi low....then maybe, with another choice in nerf bars. As noted there's some clashing of the retro rims and new RAM grille.

Low riders in the early 80's were "slammin" and Jam Master Jay was killing it!!! (RIP)....just showing my age as I was a teenager in the early 80's!!!

I edited your pic so you can see what I am saying about the nerf bars. Wish I could blow those rims up a bit and reduce that wheel gap(remove nerf bars)....who was it that dabbles in photoshop??? :unsure::unsure::unsure: @Lil Miss Always Wrong

When it comes to the flow and symmetry of a vehicle; I get on my own nerves!!! lmao!!! Driving myself crazy right now over nerf bars/wheel to wheel because of the "flow" put together as a whole.

Go with your gut, as stated you drive it, you have to like it!!!

I am betting Lil Miss Always Wrong can do it... she is good!

Users who are viewing this thread