5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limitedguy

Reaction score
In Alabama. Traded a 2017 Laramie 2wd with 5.5 inch CST lift that I loved. I got sucked into the ultimate ride and awesome amenities of the 2019 Limited 4wd. This truck is amazing. The problem is it sits too low even with the air suspension in off road 1. I am looking for a mild lift but none are available for air suspension trucks except RC 5 inch. Anyone know of a 2 or 3 inch kit? Thanks!

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on new ride. Do a little searching. I want to say I just saw a thread on that but didn’t read. Either way a inch of good peeps here to poinybyou in the right direction on that I’m sure.

Limitedguy

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on new ride. Do a little searching. I want to say I just saw a thread on that but didn’t read. Either way a inch of good peeps here to poinybyou in the right direction on that I’m sure.
Thanks I have been reading some and finding some interesting solutions.

Users who are viewing this thread