5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kalaazar

Reaction score
Hiya all! Just got a 2024 1500 5.7 Big Horn Crew rig to replace my 2002 5.9 Dakota Sport.

Apparently y’all got all the good ones with the off-road and towing packages because there aren’t many 5.7’s left.

I already have the Weathertech window deflectors, I love those things! I have a set of Go Rhino RB20 Slim Running Boards from RealTruck on order.

What else do I need??? 🤣

Thanks in advance for all the research and posts from all y’all.

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Can't wait to see it all come together! Congrats on your new Ram!

Tinscrew

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hiya all! Just got a 2024 1500 5.7 Big Horn Crew rig to replace my 2002 5.9 Dakota Sport.

Apparently y’all got all the good ones with the off-road and towing packages because there aren’t many 5.7’s left.

I already have the Weathertech window deflectors, I love those things! I have a set of Go Rhino RB20 Slim Running Boards from RealTruck on order.

What else do I need??? 🤣

Welcome. The list is endless! You need to be happy - congrats!

Speaking of Weathertech, I have the door sill guards on my short list.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

What else do I need??? 🤣

Quite the upgrade from a 2nd Gen Dakota to a 5th gen Ram. I still have my 2000 Dakota R/T and just recently picked up another 99 Dakota R/T. Love my Dakotas. My Dakotas are faster than my RAM and lowered on 27" tires. My Ram is lifted on 35" tires

Users who are viewing this thread