5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Machinetools1

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am a new member and have never owned a Dodge Ram ever. I have had Chevy's and Ford's but never a Dodge product. I think my favorite all time truck I had was a 2001 Ford F350 with the 7.3-liter diesel, great truck that was. Sold the truck and 40-foot toy hauler and purchased a motorhome. I live in California, and I just purchased a used 2021 Ram Laramie from a dealer in Arizona. I was torn between the Hemi and the Eco diesel. I did not want the E-Torque hemi as it seems there were a lot of issues with them. Maybe not now but it appeared to have issues, so I went with the Eco-Diesel. Picking it up next week so I am excited. I think no matter what vehicle you have there will be issues, some issues are worse than others. looking forward to my new ride, and thanks for a spot that has a wealth of information.

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats on your new Ram and welcome to the forum! We can't wait to see it!!

Users who are viewing this thread