5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm sorry you're not a Dodge/Ram fan lol

52ragtop

Reaction score
Being how I ran a "few" Chrysler, Dodge dealership Collision Centers, I'm pretty much hooked! LOL Went to work at a Chrysler dealership in Los Angeles in 1981! Back when Chrysler was struggling to survive. One of my best friends made a comment, "OH great, you drive Studebakers, and you're going to work for a Chrysler dealer" LOL

Attachments

• Right Side.jpg
    Right Side.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 12

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Being how I ran a "few" Chrysler, Dodge dealership Collision Centers, I'm pretty much hooked! LOL Went to work at a Chrysler dealership in Los Angeles in 1981! Back when Chrysler was struggling to survive. One of my best friends made a comment, "OH great, you drive Studebakers, and you're going to work for a Chrysler dealer" LOL
Welcome, nice truck! I think your friend must not have driven any Studebakers... I had a '64 with a 259, and that thing was bulletproof :LOL:

52ragtop

Reaction score
HD, Nope he has had Studes all his like, has his father's GT Hawk that was purchased new! I still have my 63 Avanti, 4 speed & supercharged. Plus a 64 Daytona Convertible. (waiting on that one to come home)

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
HD, Nope he has had Studes all his like, has his father's GT Hawk that was purchased new! I still have my 63 Avanti, 4 speed & supercharged. Plus a 64 Daytona Convertible. (waiting on that one to come home)
Those Avantis were ahead of their time. My Dad used to talk to Ron Hall, seemed like a genuine guy, never got too full of himself

Users who are viewing this thread