5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retlaw

Reaction score
New member. Fist post...Currently driving 2022 Ford F150..Not happy..Well aware of all the issues with F150..Wondering if I might be happier with something else..Does Ram make a naturally aspirated low technology truck? I'm old school.. What are common problems with Ram? Thanks

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
New member. Fist post...Currently driving 2022 Ford F150..Not happy..Well aware of all the issues with F150..Wondering if I might be happier with something else..Does Ram make a naturally aspirated low technology truck? I'm old school.. What are common problems with Ram? Thanks
The tradesmen's is about as low as you're going to get.

U

User_3336

Is the v8 hemi turocharged?
you have done ZERO research on the Ram / Hemi have you? I mean, even as a new user and maybe considering RAM just a little, means a little reading up on them just a little on your part.

LMorris

Reaction score
The V-8 Ram is normally aspirated. The only common problem seems to be exhaust maniford cracking or bolt breakage (that I think is also common on GM and Ford trucks). Very good transmission - seems better than Ford or GM. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread