5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member....

SilverDonkey3500HD

Reaction score
Hey there everybody. I finally took the time to join after reading a lot of the forums to help solve some issues on my 2019 Ram 3500HD. Looking forward to adding to conversations. I have learned a lot about these 5th gens in the 200,000 miles Ive put on mine, but also have a lot more to learn.

Jay

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey there everybody. I finally took the time to join after reading a lot of the forums to help solve some issues on my 2019 Ram 3500HD. Looking forward to adding to conversations. I have learned a lot about these 5th gens in the 200,000 miles Ive put on mine, but also have a lot more to learn.

Jay
Good afternoon Jay and welcome! Just a friendly word of advice as it appears you're a 3500HD owner? If so, I've found the best HD info to be over on the sister site to this one. You might consider also checking out https://www.hdrams.com/. (y)

Users who are viewing this thread