5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red_Ram

Reaction score
Have worked and saved and finally bought the truck I wanted. I enjoy the information shared between the members here. I am looking forward to getting some Great ideas here and maybe assisting with offering a few of my own. 👍

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats and Welcome to the forum. Keep saving the money cuz guys will surely help you spend it on mods lol.

Red_Ram

Reaction score
I have heard that the 2021 does not have the front resonator on the midpipe of the exhaust in front of the muffler. How do you like the sound of the Corsa Sport Exhaust? Is it too loud in the cab or does it mellow wild when driving highway or keeping your foot out of the bottom?

Lufty

Banned
Reaction score
Red-my ‘21 doesn’t/didn’t have the resonator before the muffler. I personally love the Corsa sound as we also have it on our Jeep Grand Cherokee. My first impression was it was quieter inside then stock until you get into the throttle. There’s no drone or Mds change in tone. I had a Mbrp on my ‘16 rcsb sport and that had drone and mds change of tone (but sounded tough otherwise). The Corsa is loud when you get on it but not obnoxious and I can say that about both vehicles. I thought about the Corsa mid pipe but not sure it would even make it louder not having that front resonator stock (and really don’t wanna ruin a good thing). Also the footnotes says it could drone after the mid pipe install and I didn’t wanna deal with that at all. My wife even loves the sound on them so it’s a win win.

Red_Ram

Reaction score
Keep her happy in the truck and I agree... “Win Win!”

Users who are viewing this thread