5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tfdickson

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m out on the East End of Long Island and I’m taking delivery of a 2021 1500 Limited tomorrow. Black on black, tech group, body color bumpers, level 1 package, panno roof, and etorque. I’ve owned three trucks in the past but the most recent one was 20 years ago and none were Rams. Currently switching out of a 2011 Chrysler 300C.

This forum has been a big help, especially all the info on the various configurations and pricing. I ended up at 17% below sticker before taxes and tags. I know it’s not the best deal but I think it’s pretty good.

Thanks to all the contributors here and I hope to contribute some myself going forward.

Ted

tfdickson

Reaction score
Thank you! Brought it home today and I couldn’t be happier. I looked at the competition and there was no comparison. I’m a little biased though, I’ve been after a Ram since my dad and I went to go look at them when the 1994 model came out. He got his 3500 with the Cummins in 2012, I’m just a bit behind.

B285B259-B52E-4AC9-B7FB-C3764774E453.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread