5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reaction score
Hey all, just joined this Forum to get to know other Ram truck owners and show my build progress "Whenever it begins..." I currently own a 2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn edition and I am very pleased with my first new truck. Currently i am in the middle of moving to the Post Falls, ID area, My wife and I grew up in Hood River Oregon but we can no longer afford to live there due to housing prices and poor job availability. I enjoy hunting, fishing, overlanding and many other outdoor activities. Can't wait to get to know you guys.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey all, just joined this Forum to get to know other Ram truck owners and show my build progress "Whenever it begins..." I currently own a 2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn edition and I am very pleased with my first new truck. Currently i am in the middle of moving to the Post Falls, ID area, My wife and I grew up in Hood River Oregon but we can no longer afford to live there due to housing prices and poor job availability. I enjoy hunting, fishing, overlanding and many other outdoor activities. Can't wait to get to know you guys.
Blame the wind-surfers. But then, Hood River was always overpriced. Grew up in The Dalles myself. Welcome to the forum, and enjoy the ride.

zeke999

Reaction score
Hey man Welcome To the Area. Live over in Coeur d'Alene. Hit me up if your ever wrenching. Me and my wife are just getting into overlanding if that or just camping is something your into or want to also hit me up.

Users who are viewing this thread