5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BigBear1612

Reaction score
Hi, Guys
I just bought my 2020 Ram 4x4 Big Horn yesterday. I still have to take it back to the dealer to have some things installed. It's my dream truck! I've lived in Big Bear City, California for 22 years now, retired for 17 years. As soon as I get everything installed I will post some pictures. I traded in a 2018 Taco, good truck, but not enough truck for me.

Thanks

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your getting your dream truck. Throw up some pics when you get a chance and fill out your signature with your trucks vitals.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hi, Guys
I just bought my 2020 Ram 4x4 Big Horn yesterday. I still have to take it back to the dealer to have some things installed. It's my dream truck! I've lived in Big Bear City, California for 22 years now, retired for 17 years. As soon as I get everything installed I will post some pictures. I traded in a 2018 Taco, good truck, but not enough truck for me.

Thanks
Welcome @BigBear1612 to the forum and congratulations!!

Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a moment.
This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

BigBear1612

Reaction score
Thanks All! I just traded in my Taco for the Ram, what a difference! I finally have a truck. The Taco was a good vehicle just not enough of a truck for me. I would like to get a small 5th wheel, maybe next year still looking at the specs on those.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread