5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jwtiger69

Reaction score
I am proud to officially introduce myself and join the crew. My name is Justin and I am now a proud owner of a 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie in the off road package.

e3402f0b6ece35318bba8de11bed9db1.jpg

This is my first ram and second truck I have ever owned. I have been waiting for this moment for about 6 years. In that time my wife had about 3 cars. Well it was my turn!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwtiger69

Reaction score
Also just applied for the 250 bonus drive. Thanks for all who provided that info.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wait your wife had “ 3 “ cars in six years, please tell us it was due to leasing lol. Also welcome to the forum.

jwtiger69

Reaction score
Wait your wife had “ 3 “ cars in six years, please tell us it was due to leasing lol. Also welcome to the forum.

No leases. She wanted something so I found it. But sadly we seems to have bad luck with some mechanical issues on some of them. So we got rid of them and moved on. Wasn’t smart on our part...

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^. Trust me I’ve done worse as for ten years straight I purchased a new car every year. Can you say I violated myself on that deal ? :)

jwtiger69

Reaction score
^^. Trust me I’ve done worse as for ten years straight I purchased a new car every year. Can you say I violated myself on that deal ? :)

I get it... I always told her she can’t say $hit when I am due. So here I am! Super excited now. I feel like a new man. First upgrade is some side steps. Looking around now.

Users who are viewing this thread