5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JInWA

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I guess I am just old school. I bought my 2019 Ram 3500 last May. By old I mean no SUV with a box on the back. I had to special order. Regular cab long box Bighorn with the 6.4L Hemi. I ordered prior to options packages being set so I got just what I wanted. It was a pain. I had to order it from a dealer a couple of hundred miles away because my local dealer said I could only order it in white. In the end it was fine because I saved a lot. He lost a lot.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So any photos of it lol or are you just going to tease us. :)

JInWA

Reaction score
So any photos of it lol or are you just going to tease us. :)
1AF0947D-DBFF-4BFB-8BE8-60970BA28AD6.jpeg There she is. I didn’t even know what the front would look like when I ordered her. So much better than I envisioned. I absolutely love this truck. Power is phenomenal for a 1 ton gasser. Haven’t figured out yet how to disengage the governor.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
View attachment 53001 There she is. I didn’t even know what the front would look like when I ordered her. So much better than I envisioned. I absolutely love this truck. Power is phenomenal for a 1 ton gasser. Haven’t figured out yet how to disengage the governor.
Love the old school..def don't see many regular cabs on the road these days. That thing has gotta get up and go as light as it is. Congrats on the new rig!

JInWA

Reaction score
Love the old school..def don't see many regular cabs on the road these days. That thing has gotta get up and go as light as it is. Congrats on the new rig!
I definitely does. Probably will get me into trouble. With 5 storage compartments and behind the seat storage it has plenty of room. Getting rid of the transfer case shifter in the middle makes riding 3 much nicer. Simple truth is I need my bed space, and turning a long wheelbase truck around on a Northwestern logging road sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread