5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reaction score
Hi all new member, I have a 2019 1500 limited. Does anyone know how to get the light in the ceiling that lights the cup holder on at night?
Also the ambient lights in the door panels? I see mine only come on if the doors are open. or the main switch is triggered on.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hi all new member, I have a 2019 1500 limited. Does anyone know how to get the light in the ceiling that lights the cup holder on at night?
Also the ambient lights in the door panels? I see mine only come on if the doors are open. or the main switch is triggered on.
Lights dimmer wheel to the left of the steering wheel on the dash.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum BTW.

Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a chance. This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

Reaction score
Neurobit, I tried that nothing happens. I had seen that it's supposed to be on all the time but no.
Sorry new to the site not sure were to add vital's yet.

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Neurobit, I tried that nothing happens. I had seen that it's supposed to be on all the time but no.
Sorry new to the site not sure were to add vital's yet.
Welcome to the forum, I believe you need to dial the other wheel beside it back a notch for the ambient lighting to work. Also click on your name at the top and then click on signature and you can then add your Limited’s info.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome, let’s see that truck!! Agree with above, believe you have to mess with both wheels. Tho it’s been so long. Probably quicker looking in owners manual haha

Users who are viewing this thread