5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danny_TheHouseCook

Reaction score
I currently drive a 2015 decked out BigHorn EcoDiesel w/leather, that awesome air suspension, big radio, etc in Black Forest Green. Saturday I ordered a Longhorn with all the bells and whistles except sunroof, Rambox and that newfangled tailgate. I am disappointed I cannot get the color I wanted (F8 green, Gator Green) used on the Built To Serve edition. So I ordered the Black. This will be my second black Ram. I've owned multiple RAM trucks. Now the anticipation will be killing me as I wait for the truck I've always wanted since they came out! Cheers.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ecodiesel!
How has your experience been with the 15? Any of the problems that some reported (major engine issues)? Whats been your average mpg over the time you’ve had the 2015? Tow with it or just wanted the better mileage?

Let us know more about how you like the 20’ when it arrives.
File for the Allstate $250 rebate check if you qualify for it. Patsy might be on soon to send you the link. No spamming has been reported, just a check within 6-8 weeks.

Danny_TheHouseCook

Reaction score
Congrats on the new ecodiesel!
How has your experience been with the 15? Any of the problems that some reported (major engine issues)? Whats been your average mpg over the time you’ve had the 2015? Tow with it or just wanted the better mileage?

Let us know more about how you like the 20’ when it arrives.
File for the Allstate $250 rebate check if you qualify for it. Patsy might be on soon to send you the link. No spamming has been reported, just a check within 6-8 weeks.
Thanks for "hopefully" a rebate check! Just need that link. My '15 EcoDiesel has no problems whatsoever (until they reprogrammed it). Great truck. I average 22 around town. I used to get about 25 highway until the reprogramming. Now it pretty much stays around 22-23 regardless. Towing my boat of course lowers that number.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Danny_TheHouseCook

Reaction score
‘Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase. The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf
Thanks a bunch! Wife has a 2019 Pilot so I guess I qualify.

Users who are viewing this thread