5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mhud59

Reaction score
Just traded my 2016 bighorn in for a 2019 Laramie! Got a heck of a great deal. I got the Chrystal Black crew cab with a Pentastar V6, i have been a hemi guy since my first ram in 2001,wasn't sure i would like v6 but i drove it and it has some zip to it! All my other rams were everyday, everything all purpose trucks. I used them to haul rock, firewood, dirt, and also for vacations. This truck is for vacation luggage only. i have a trailer now to haul stuff. I love the Laramie, got almost all the bells and whistles to boot. Looked at Ford and GMC but they looked cheap next to the Ram. Besides, i got a lot more on the Ram that the other two were not able\willing to do. Grandkids named my 2016 Black Beauty, so i asked them to name the new truck. They named it BlackJack, ikinda like it. It's at the dealer getting spray in bedliner, hard tonnau cover, protectant for the paint, and steps. i post a pic when i get it back.

Users who are viewing this thread