5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member South Dakota

Farmhandz

Reaction score
Howdy Guys,
Bought my 19 Laramie Sport loaded in July last year with 44 000 miles. Current mileage 54k
Love this vehicle… these RAMs are just in a class of their own.
Bought a Longhorn new in 17. Loved it for 48 000 miles and traded it on a new Tundra Limited in 20.
I have the RAM booked for 33x12.5x22 XT’s on the 13th. Will also have Eibachs fitted shocks only and adjusted to give only an inch lift at the front as I prefer a raked stance.
I see leveled 1500’s still look like they rake to the back, or at least the waistline gives that impression.
I’ve removed the running boards which has improved the look.
I may get rid of the mud flaps and tonneau cover as well…
I’ll post an update once the new hardware has been fitted.
B199478E-1F54-478E-8397-190C8963966D.jpeg FC14D7FA-F859-4D63-85A9-8004A58B977F.jpeg

Last edited:

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats!

Av1

Reaction score
I have the RAM booked for 33x12.5x22 XT’s on the 13th. Will also have Eibachs fitted shocks only and adjusted to give only an inch lift at the front as I prefer a raked stance.
I see leveled 1500’s still look like they rake to the back, or at least the waistline gives that impression.
Agreed.

The hood is quite a bit higher than the belt line and it seems to give the illusion of being squatted when the truck is leveled. It's even worse when the front is slightly over leveled. I'm not a fan of that look.

Welcome to the forum and post pictures when you installed your tires and shocks.

Farmhandz

Reaction score
Thanks guys, love this 5th gen specific forum and its variety of sub sections.

Farmhandz

Reaction score
Agreed.

The hood is quite a bit higher than the belt line and it seems to give the illusion of being squatted when the truck is leveled. It's even worse when the front is slightly over leveled. I'm not a fan of that look.

Welcome to the forum and post pictures when you installed your tires and shocks.
+1 on that
Thanks, will def post pics. Can’t wait

Users who are viewing this thread