5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new member sad story........

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Trolling? How about ask the dealership to install a flight recorder, this device can capture all the data needed for the owners concern. Or rather than say go buy brand x, give useful technical help. You must have a rational thought on the problem.
"FCA opened a star case on the truck and ended up eventually buying it back after a lemon law case was filed. It spent over 4 months at the dealership."
"...FCA handled the whole case very poorly."
"... I ordered another Ram"
"...750 miles in..............stuck in first gear!!!!............now I have a star case on this truck and FCA tells me I need to leave it at the dealershiip"
"...should I order a third???..........any advise??"

Advise was to not order same same truck he keeps having failing him.
If you keep doing the same thing and expect different results...

Asking the dealership to install a flight recorder? Have you never been to a car dealership in your life? Good luck with that one.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
"FCA opened a star case on the truck and ended up eventually buying it back after a lemon law case was filed. It spent over 4 months at the dealership."
"...FCA handled the whole case very poorly."
"... I ordered another Ram"
"...750 miles in..............stuck in first gear!!!!............now I have a star case on this truck and FCA tells me I need to leave it at the dealershiip"
"...should I order a third???..........any advise??"

Advise was to not order same same truck he keeps having failing him.
If you keep doing the same thing and expect different results...

Asking the dealership to install a flight recorder? Have you never been to a car dealership in your life? Good luck with that one.
Well actually.... I have way more than you have.

Users who are viewing this thread