5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member + new RAM

ermizo

Reaction score
Recently purchased a 2020 RAM 1500 Limited Black edition. Currently have a 2014 Durango R/T which the wife drives now. I love the Dodge/RAM brand and looks, and after driving comparables, the RAM was the obvious choice for me. Haven't done much to customize her yet, but plan on updating intake soon. Also looking for updates to the tonneau cover that permits bed racks. The challenge currently resides with the MFT. Lots of options out there that don't work with the new MFT tailgate support braces. Right now looking at Diamondback HD with some Thule gear mounted to the top to support what I need/want. This site has already been truly helpful in finding/identifying challenges in some of the 3rd party equipment searches. Hopefully the rumors on the threads that manufacturers will have an answer to the MFT issues this quarter are true. Congrats to all the other new truck owners out there, hoping to read some interesting ideas on ways to improve the RAM experience.

Users who are viewing this thread