5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member louisiana

mark.b

Reaction score
Recently purchased 2019 ram 1500 laramie with 12" uconnect and sport appearance, magnaflow outlaw installed, s&b intake and carven tips waiting to be installed, timber grove ASAM kit waiting to be installed,and of course ceramic tint all the way around. "Waiting to be installed due to another reckless driver pulling out in front of me" I am pushing for the body shop to replace front end with painted limited headlights/grill/fascia I look forward to meeting everyone and joining the discussions.

Before
20191126_130151.jpg
After collision
20191211_071745.jpg

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Since the body shop has to replace parts anyway, that seems like a good upgrade. Post some pics when it's done.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Recently purchased 2019 ram 1500 laramie with 12" uconnect and sport appearance, magnaflow outlaw installed, s&b intake and carven tips waiting to be installed, timber grove ASAM kit waiting to be installed,and of course ceramic tint all the way around. "Waiting to be installed due to another reckless driver pulling out in front of me" I am pushing for the body shop to replace front end with painted limited headlights/grill/fascia I look forward to meeting everyone and joining the discussions.

Before
View attachment 41751
After collision
View attachment 41752
Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear about the accident. Fortunately no one was hurt.
When you have a chance, please add your truck's vitals to your sig so other members can help if needed.

Cheers,

mark.b

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Since the body shop has to replace parts anyway, that seems like a good upgrade. Post some pics when it's done.
Thanks! That's assuming all the parts are interchangeable I have seen a few threads on it but none stating 100%

mark.b

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear about the accident. Fortunately no one was hurt.
When you have a chance, please add your truck's vitals to your sig so other members can help if needed.

Cheers,
Yes everyone came out ok, although his Tacoma has seen better days. I will surely get some pics up just as soon as I get it back!

Attachments

• 20191211_055321.jpg
    20191211_055321.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 29

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That would be quite an upgrade considering the price difference if the lights between the Laramie and the Limited. :)

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^^. Oh my goodness lol, I thought you fell off of the forum. Glad to see you’re around and popping in. :)

mark.b

Reaction score
Thanks everybody for the welcome!
Update: all things considered truck seems to be coming along nice, no frame damage. Still waiting to hear about limited front cap but I'm still in high Hope's lol.
20191219_104855.jpg 20191219_104902.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread