5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member, long time RAM lover!

tidefan1967

Reaction score
Joined a few days ago, just bought a new Patriot Blue 2021 Laramie Sport 1500 Crew yesterday. I’ve been a huge admirer of the fantastic ride and awesome interior of the 5Th Gens since I helped a friend pick one up in the fall of 2018. With the insane trade in values of late it was a good time to take advantage of the equity I had in my 2017 Laramie and take the plunge. I wasn’t particularly fond of the exterior look initially but it has grown on me since. 1B53A617-9900-4FCB-9719-1802A473F3CD.jpeg

afphinfan

Reaction score
Welcome, I picked up a used 2020 a few weeks ago and am loving it. Not sure if you are in Alabama or just a fan of Bama but either way welcome from Lake Martin, AL!

tidefan1967

Reaction score
Moms from Alabama, spent a lot of time there during the summers when I was a kid and started following the Tide in 1981 and have been a huge fan every since. One things for sure the last 13 years have been great!

afphinfan

Reaction score
The Air Force brought me here 30 years ago this year. I never thought I’d stay and now I may never leave. I have been forced to be an Auburn fan as well as an Alabama fan in previous marriages. My current wife is an LSU fan and neither of us are “rabid” so I now choose to quit changing wives or teams.

TRok

Reaction score
Welcome, and watch out for the enablers and influencers. Your wallet will thank you, but your Hemi soul will be upset at you.

Users who are viewing this thread