5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member in Utah

karmasoft

Reaction score
Hi from South Jordan, and thank you all who contribute. Consulted site many times over past months.

Have been planning a truck order or purchase in Oct 2018 for some time. Test drove Titan (owned a Canteen Green 2004 for 9 years), Tundra, F150 3.5, 250 PS, 350 6.2, 2019 Silverado 6.2 HC, and GMC Duramax. Whew. Though I liked many of the trucks for different reasons, the ride, comfort and interior of new Ram got me. Also had a Ramcharger in the 90's, so glad to have that again. :)

I was prepared to order exact config I wanted, but as of this writing, eTorque wasn't available to order. I would have ordered the 5'7" box, Rambox, and no tow, but urge to own now overcame patience, so purchased a truck the local dealer just received. Will add my $.02 to various threads, and looking forward to continuing to enjoy this site.

IMG_4711.jpg

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
Hi from South Jordan, and thank you all who contribute. Consulted site many times over past months.

Have been planning a truck order or purchase in Oct 2018 for some time. Test drove Titan (owned a Canteen Green 2004 for 9 years), Tundra, F150 3.5, 250 PS, 350 6.2, 2019 Silverado 6.2 HC, and GMC Duramax. Whew. Though I liked many of the trucks for different reasons, the ride, comfort and interior of new Ram got me. Also had a Ramcharger in the 90's, so glad to have that again. :)

I was prepared to order exact config I wanted, but as of this writing, eTorque wasn't available to order. I would have ordered the 5'7" box, Rambox, and no tow, but urge to own now overcame patience, so purchased a truck the local dealer just received. Will add my $.02 to various threads, and looking forward to continuing to enjoy this site.

View attachment 7182
Welcome to the site, great info here. Love that truck, looks just like mine.:cool:

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations on the new rig, and welcome.

Maybe some interior shots when you have a moment? In the photo above interior looks like maybe Indigo with Frost Beige?

Please include your build date in your signature, whenever you get around to that.

Again, congrats & welcome!

karmasoft

Reaction score
Congratulations on the new rig, and welcome.

Maybe some interior shots when you have a moment? In the photo above interior looks like maybe Indigo with Frost Beige?

Please include your build date in your signature, whenever you get around to that.

Again, congrats & welcome!

Definitely! Eye Candy below...!
IMG_4736.JPG
IMG_4735.jpg
IMG_4739.jpg
IMG_4726.jpg

RBRK

Reaction score
Nice! Get that sunroof tinted with ceramic tint or you will roast next summer. Shutting the shade doesn’t help enough. I like the roof, it’s just HOT!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. I owned every generation of Ramcharger and a trailduster too.

Awesome Ram gave that Easter egg for what they need to make again.

Thanks for joining us

Users who are viewing this thread