5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member in Tennessee

raydi07

Reaction score
Traded in my 2015 Silverado LT Crew in on a 19 Ram 1500 Longhorn Laramie 4x4 crew cab in Ivory tri coat.
One thing I already noticed is the Map is way out of date. Yesterday needed to take my wife to her Doctor's appt and when i entered in the name it showed their location from 3 years ago. Entering in the address brought up nothing. Noticed that it shows seaching offline. I have already added unlimited wifi thru AT&T and I would assume that the Nav map would search online. Guess i was wrong. Connected my Pixel and fired up Android Auto and no problem. I do like the 12" screen, Android Auto on top and Sirius XM on the bottom. Still getting to know everything about this truck.

meltedcheez

Reaction score
Welcome. I hope you are enjoying your new Motor Trend Truck of the Year!

raydi07

Reaction score
So far I am really enjoying the Adaptive Cruise Control. It took me reading the manual to realize that when the car i am following stops at a light, after the light changes if its past 3 seconds since the truck stopped and shut down i have to press the accel pedal to start the control back working. This has been very nice and is the best feature of the truck. When i stopped at the Chevy dealership to sign the document for a refund of my extended warranty on the Silverado I traded in they could not believe the Ram had Adaptive Cruise. Now if I could only get the 12" Nav screen to work like it should I would be a happy camper.

Users who are viewing this thread