5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member in South Central PA

20GladRubicon

Reaction score
Trading in my 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon for a more capable TV for our 2019 Grand Design Imagine XLS 17MKE. Love the Gladiator, but we are looking to upgrade to a larger TT in a couple of years and wanted to have something that will get the job done.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Trading in my 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon for a more capable TV for our 2019 Grand Design Imagine XLS 17MKE. Love the Gladiator, but we are looking to upgrade to a larger TT in a couple of years and wanted to have something that will get the job done.
Welcome. If you’d like to be added to the 2022 order tracker, please provide the last 6 digits of your VIN. And if you’re comfortable with it, PM the full VIN. Running updates are on the link below.

20GladRubicon

Reaction score
Welcome. If you’d like to be added to the 2022 order tracker, please provide the last 6 digits of your VIN. And if you’re comfortable with it, PM the full VIN. Running updates are on the link below.

Will post up once I get the VIN. Thanks!

20GladRubicon

Reaction score

Add me to the list please. Order date: 9/20/22 , Last six of VIN: 165467

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You got it. Unless you have time-travel skills, I’ll assume you meant 8/20/2021.

Users who are viewing this thread