5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member in Scotland

Gordon B

Reaction score
Hi just joined the Forum
I have got myself a RAM 1500 Laramie abou1200 miles ago
It lives in Scotland which is not the usual place for a full size American truck.
This is the sixth truck I have imported to the UK and the RAM is the best yet.
Awesome truck, still cannot believe the quality of the ride. Learning something new every day.
Gordon

duke2001

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi just joined the Forum
It lives in Scotland which is not the usual place for a full size American truck.
Awesome truck, still cannot believe the quality of the ride. Learning something new every day.
Gordon
Because you live in a wet environment, be sure and checkout all the threads about leaks on the forum. It may save you some headaches in the future.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi just joined the Forum
Gordon
Congrats and welcome!

chithead

Reaction score
Wow! A Ram in Scotland! That is the coolest ever! Welcome to 5thGenRams!!! What color did you pick?

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Pretty cool. Just curious but what do you do if you need service over there? I mean real service, like something only a Ram Tech could do?

Clean19

Reaction score
I will be reading all of your post aloud in a Scottish Accent. Welcome!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Welcome from the other side of the pond! Hope to see pics soon :)

Tundralag

Reaction score
Pretty cool. Just curious but what do you do if you need service over there? I mean real service, like something only a Ram Tech could do?
Believe it or not.. There are Dodge dealers in Europe.. I had my ram in Germany back in the 1990-2004 ish.. no issues getting it serviced.. Then when I got stationed in Vicenza Italy, I took my brand new 2010 Ram 1500 had no issues there either.. Dodge dealer was about 15 miles away.. and had another in Aviano AFB area. you just don't want to buy oil in Italy.. or gas or anything petrol based.. unless you are a rich man.. Gas was about 7.50-9.00 a gallon.. Thank god for fuel coupons from the Military..

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi just joined the Forum
Gordon
Welcome, Gordon. Lot's of good folks and good info on here. Curious. When passing, do you sometimes say to your passengers, "I'm giving her all she's got, Captain!" That would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread