5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member here from saudi arabia, 2023 Ram Rebel

Desert Rebel

Reaction score
Hello everyone, excuse my English since its not my first language.
Here i am after 2 years of looking and comparing Ram, Ford, And GM, I've bought my Rebel a week ago, i knew that i wanted an offroad truck with a V8 so that excluded the F150 Tremor since it is not available with a V8 where i live only the ecoboost, the trail boss had a V8 but didn't have a button for the rear locker so my choice was the Rebel.

Svt40

Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck.

Last time I was over there (2002) I got to go on a Go-Kart track that was running twin engine go-karts. Another guy who was a club racer came on the track with a 2 stroke go-kart and proceeded to lap us like we were standing still! It was still in the upper 90's at midnight!

Desert Rebel

Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck.

Last time I was over there (2002) I got to go on a Go-Kart track that was running twin engine go-karts. Another guy who was a club racer came on the track with a 2 stroke go-kart and proceeded to lap us like we were standing still! It was still in the upper 90's at midnight!
Thanks, and hope you had fun

Users who are viewing this thread